Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Hair Goals

I was thinking today about how long I'd like my hair to be. I never thought about setting hair goals before finding the hair forum. I wanted long hair for a long time, but it was more of an abstract notion. I think knowing specifically what my goals and having dates I'd like to achieve them by are going to help me reach them!

It's currently almost BSL, and sometimes APL-ish unstretched (depending on how curly). Here are some photos from yesterday. The top of the gray shirt is where the top of the bra is: 


I'd say my medium term goal is waist length (stretched)- hopefully this will be brastrap length curly.  I hope to be really close by the end of this year- I think I can get there by March 2011. I'm about/at least 7" away from waistlength stretched. I think I can get here with my relaxed ends.

My ultimate goal: I'd love to be all natural, and around this length (tailbone?) curly. I'd also be thrilled with waistlength curly or midback curly. If I could hold on to my relaxed ends, I think this could be three years away. All natural would be at least 5 years, maybe 4, but possibly 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment