Monday, March 29, 2010

Filtered Shower Head

I was doing very well with a stop-smoking program that involved using nicotine patches and getting a reward for every consecutive week where I smoked 1 cigarette or less per day. I sorta kinda fell off the wagon last week, and I think it was because I got lazy about getting my reward and I used different patches. So I am going to get more, and get back on the reward wagon! If I can make it to next Sunday with 1 cigarette per day or less, I will get:

A shower filter which will hopefully help with my build-up and make our hair softer. We're gonna get one that just mounts on the current showerhead rather than a handheld one after a hilarious conversation about how hand held ones make you feel like an elephant hosing herself down with her trunk. Also, either a really good comb and/or a denman brush which I want to try for defining my curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment