Monday, March 22, 2010

Homemade Natural Moisturizing Spray Recipie

Love this! I mixed these up in my spray bottle:

- water
- aloe juice
- rosewater
- glycerine

After I washed and conditioned, I sprayed this on and let my hair airdry in braids. It felt *really* soft as my hair was drying, and was still soft in the morning. The NG near the top of my head (about 3C) got a bit crunchy, so I sprayed a bit more there and it got soft there.

Oh, and my hair smelled AMAZING

I will be adding protein thanks to a helpful post from someone on LHCF. She told me that she gets hydrolyzed wheat protein and silk amino acids from lotioncrafters.com. I find that a little bit of protein such as in the Giovanni Direct leave in (that I sadly have to abandon because they changed the formula) does great things for my hair.

I loved that using a spray instead of a lotion or cream left my hair very light and swingy. I'm sealing with a bit of coconut oil tonight, so I'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment