Saturday, March 27, 2010

I need all the protein I can get

 I'm planning to buy some protein, and then add this to my sprays and conditioners. This will be really useful in my quest to reduce the number of products I'm using- rather than needing a separate protein conditioner, I can use my regular one and just add protein. Also, I discovered that Aphogee 2 minute has a cone in it, and my hair has been so much more moisturized since I stopped using those.

I got a great tip from an LHCF member about lotioncrafters, where you can buy wholesale protein and other hair product making goodies.  I'm going to look for other retailers as well, and probably pick up some other ingredients while I'm at it.

I'm currently re-reading this thread about the types of protein to see what I want to buy. Recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment