Monday, March 29, 2010

Jheri Juice challenge

I joined the Jheri Juice challenge! I'll be juicing with a homemade glycerine mix, maybe some of the Shescentit Moisture Mist that I have as well. I really think glycerine juices, are a key in my regimine.

I also tried not using so much coconut oil, since I am trying to simplify my routine and reduce buildup by using as few products as possible. My hair is not quite as soft at the ends, but is much bouncier and cleaner. I'll try just a touch more coconut oil next time. I'm also going to stop using it daily and just use it when I wash.

So now I'm just going to be using my juice daily. I'll keep it supersimple for now with just water and glycerine. My only other products will be conditioners (I'll stick with just Shescentit Avocado for now) and Genuine African Formula shampoo. I'll prepoo with coconut oil and use protein as needed.

The photos are my results from juicing it up last night (and a quick spritz on my kinky areas- yep, I got 'em). The one on the left is shinier and smoother because I juiced and braided this before going in the warm and steamy bathroom after Amy took a shower. The other side I braided and juiced in the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment